Have you still got the right mindset for business success?
The current pandemic (2020) has without doubt changed business’s and the economy and many companies are now having to adapt to the new realities, and find ways to deliver their services in completely new ways.
Your business has probably had to re-evaluate, and find innovative ways to survive, and look to come out in a stronger position in the market place.
Without doubt having the right mindset and focus is now more important than ever to find a way through the dark days.
Entrepreneurs and business owners are a breed of their own. Their spirit and dreams at some point in the past made them brave enough to step away from stability in order to pursue their dreams. They applied a determined and focused mindset to achieve.
Do you remember why you went into business?
Ask yourself these questions and write down the answers
What were the reasons you went into business,
what were the goals you wanted to achieve?
What really motivated you then, does it still motivate you now?
How many of your daily roles fit these descriptors now?
During the last few months you may have had let people go. You may be finding where once you could manage to be the strategist, the marketeer, handle the finances, make connections with new and established clients, be front of house and behind the scenes; that now it is a struggle trying to keep your head above water, difficult to concentrate, too much to do and nothing or not enough gets done. You feel like your drowning?
Perhaps now more than ever that original entrepreneurial spirit can be deployed again, to overcome the challenges, and focus on a brighter future.
Following these six strategies can help reignite the entrepreneurial fire: 1. Reassess your goals - Stay true to your vision and plan small improvements to refresh your business plan
2. Recite accomplishments - Remind yourself what it took to get your business off the ground back then. You did it before - you can do it again! What was the secret to your success?
3. Change your outlook - Consider this time a motivating challenge, rather than an insurmountable threat
4. Read inspirational books, stories and quotes - Find research and history to demonstrate how businesses triumphs even during hard times
5. Read your customer’s success stories - Remind yourself of how happy you made your customers and have faith that you can do the same again
6. Surround yourself with Radiators, not drains - People who can help, inspire and support
As an entrepreneur you have a unique ability to see things differently.
Your mindset and focus are more crucial than ever.
And Hypnosis can help you It can help you with:
• The mindset and daily tools to drive success • A greater clarity on what really needs to be done • The ability to focus your energies on what’s good for your business AND your health • The ability to think big and act accordingly
For further help and support, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a complimentary discovery consultation, and let’s reignite your entrepreneurial fire!
If you're up for a challenge join the Business Success Mindset - 28 day challenge. This is a small group online (zoom) weekly program over the course of 4 weeks.